- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coated candies
- Maldon or flaky sea salt to garnish
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the egg, vanilla extract, peanut butter, almond flour, salt, sugar, and baking soda until smooth.
- Add the oats and chocolate chips into the mixture and stir to combine.
- Once mixed, use a spoon to roll into tablespoon-sized balls and place them onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Then, press a few candies onto each ball of dough and sprinkle them with the flaky sea salt.
- Bake them for 12-15 minutes until the edges are brown. Let them cool on the pan, and then enjoy!