- 4 cups fresh or frozen cauliflower florets
- 2 cups fresh or frozen (thawed) corn
- 1/2 large onion or 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 3 pasture-raised eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- Olive oil, to cook
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Steam cauliflower until it’s super fork-tender, about 15 minutes, then transfer it to a large bowl.
- Use a fork to mash the cauliflower into small pieces, then add the corn, onion, basil, lemon zest, salt, eggs, and almond flour. Stir until a batter forms.
- Drizzle a parchment paper-lined pan with olive oil, form the cauliflower mixture into 12 patties, and place them on the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown, then remove from oven and flip. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until it’s golden on the other side. Squeeze lemon juice on top and serve. Makes about 12 fritters! Enjoy!
Keywords: baked cauliflower fritters