For the Oreo Crumbles
- 2 tablespoons almond or oat flour
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao (can swap half for Black cocoa for that authentic Oreo color)
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 tablespoon cold pastured butter, ghee, or coconut oil, chopped into small pieces
For the Cream Overnight Oats
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 3 cups milk of choice
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons sweetener of choice
- Pinch of fine grain sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. For the crumbles, mix together flour, cacao, coconut sugar, vanilla, and salt. Use your fingers to crumble in the the butter, ghee, or coconut oil until a pebble-like mixture forms. Spread out on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 7 minutes, and remove from oven.
- To make the overnight oats, stir together all ingredients and let sit for at least an hour, and up to 4 days in the fridge.
- To assemble, either do layers of cookie and oats, like a parfait, or top oats generously with cookies! Serves 2! Enjoy!
Keywords: cookies and cream overnight oats