- 1 lemon, skin on (so buy organic and/or wash really well!) seeds removed (don’t stress on it, do as much as possible)
- 4 strawberries, stems removed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 scoops @greatlakeswellnesscollagen peptides
- pinch of fine grain sea salt
- 3 cups cold water
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth, then strain through a fine mesh strainer.
- Shake with ice, then pour into cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with a swirl of olive oil and lemon peel or dried lemon, if desired.
This recipe makes 4-6 mocktails, served up. It can be made up to 4 days ahead of time.