- 2 pieces good quality sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 3 cloves roughly chopped garlic
- 2 cups sungold or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup roughly torn or chopped fresh basil
- Olive oil and fine grain sea salt, to cook + black pepper, to finish
- Toast sourdough in an olive oil-drizzled skillet or the toaster. Wipe out skillet and drizzle in a bit more olive oil and then add corn kernels and a good sprinkle of fine-grain sea salt.
- Cook over medium-high until the corn is bright golden and a little brown at edges.
- Transfer corn to plate and wipe out skillet. Add another drizzle of olive oil to pan with garlic, tomatoes, and another good pinch of salt.
- Cook over medium until tomatoes have popped and turned jammy and lost quite a bit of liquid. Divide tomatoes between bread, then top with corn, basil, and freshly ground black pepper. Serves 2. Enjoy!
Keywords: easy bruschetta recipe