- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 4 eggs, preferably pasturizd
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract, avocado oil, and orange zest until well mixed. Stir in the cranberries and walnuts.
- Line a 9×4 loaf pan with parchment paper, so it hangs over the side. Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for one hour or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let it cool for at least 20 minutes in the pan before serving.