- 1/2 cup ground flaxseeds
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- Avocado oil, to brush dough with
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix together the ground flax seeds, almond flour, salt, vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and water until a big ball forms.
- In a separate bowl, mix together coconut sugar and the remaining 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Roll out ball until it’s about 1/8” thin. Cut the edges to make a rectangle, gathering scraps into a new ball. Brush rectangle with a small amount of avocado oil, then sprinkle generously with coconut sugar mixture, using your hands to press it in.
- Cut into small, Cinnamon Toast Crunch sized squares and space them out before transferring the parchment paper to a pan.
- Bake at 325 for 10 min, then reduce heat to 250 and bake for 30 more minutes to make them crispy. Repeat the process with the ball you made from the scraps.
- Toss warm cereal with any remaining cinnamon and sugar mixture (there should be a few spoonfuls left). Let cool and enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: healthy cinnamon toast crunch, healthy cinnamon toast crunch recipe