- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup creamy unsalted almond or cashew butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon each cayenne, nutmeg, and black pepper
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped raw walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stir together the egg, vanilla, almond butter, coconut sugar, almond flour, baking soda, sea salt, cacao powder, cinnamon, cayenne, nutmeg, black pepper, and avocado oil until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. The batter will be thick; you can use your hands to incorporate.
- Roll into ping pong-sized balls, then flatten with the palm of your hand and place on a parchment-lined banking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from oven. Let sit on pan for 10 minutes before touching, then devour.
- Store in a tightly sealed container at room temperate for up to a week.