- 2 hibiscus tea bags (any brand works! You can get it at most grocery stores)
- 1.5 cups frozen cauliflower (whole or riced works!)
- 3 pitted dates
- 2 servings vanilla protein powder of choice
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1.5 cups canned lite coconut milk
- Pinch of fine grain mineral salt
- Steep the hibiscus tea in 1 cup boiling of water. Cover it and let sit for at least 10 minutes or up to 30. Squeeze out the tea bags and place the tea in the freezer to quick cool. You’ll want to end up with a cup of strongly brewed and cold hibiscus tea.
- Add the tea to a blender with all remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Add more water, tea, or milk a splash at a time if needed to blend.