- 2/3 cup uncooked medium-grain white rice like jasmine
- 3 cups milk of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- In a medium pot, combine the rice, milk, and salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the blueberries, vanilla extract, chia seeds, and maple syrup. Add the beaten egg, then cook on low for 2 more minutes, stirring constantly.
- Divide evenly between two mason jars or bowls. Share with a friend or save half for later. Serve warm or cold. Enjoy!