- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 white tea bags
- 3/4 cup strongly brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons aquafaba (liquid from a can of chickpeas)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cacao powder
- Steep tea bags in water for 1 minute. Remove the bags and add coffee to the tea. Transfer to the freezer until at least room temperature.
- Meanwhile, add the aquafaba, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and cacao to a large jar with a lid. Add the coffee and tea mixture.
- First, shake this WITHOUT the ice (it’s called a dry shake which helps produce more body) and then add ice and shake again. Strain into 2 martini glasses and top with any remaining foam and 3 coffee beans, if desired. Enjoy!