- 2 clamshells (12 oz) fresh raspberries
- 2 – 3 peaches
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 c almond meal
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 5 tbsp butter or coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss together Filing Ingredients until fruit is well coated, then spread evenly in 8″ round pie pan.
- Mix together Topping Ingredients until crumbly, then spoon over fruit filling.
- Bake 30 – 40 min, or until top is golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold with a scoop of your favorite yogurt.