- 1 cup milk of choice (I love almond, pistachio and coconut)
- 2 teaspoons rose water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 heaping teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup
- In a medium saucepan, combine the milk, rose water, vanilla extract, raspberries, and sea salt over medium heat. Bring to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until the raspberries have begun to dissolve into the milk.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and let it cool down for 3 minutes. Then, pour the milk mixture into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain the blended milk mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a large mug. Add the strained mixture back into the blender and add the coconut oil and honey or maple syrup, and blend again until rich and frothy.
- Garnish with rose petals if desired and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5