- 1 cup milk of choice (I especially love almond and coconut)
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch black pepper
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 heaping teaspoon coconut oil
- Optional: 1 teaspoon liquid sweetener of choice (honey, maple syrup, coconut syrup)
- In a small saucepan, heat milk, turmeric, vanilla, pepper, salt and sweetener, if using, until very warm but not yet boiling. Transfer to blender and blend with coconut oil until frothy. Pour into a mug and drink immediately. Serves 1.
Want to make this a caffeinated latte? Swap the 1 cup of milk for 3/4 cup of brewed coffee and 1/4 cup of milk of choice, then proceed with recipe as directed!