- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 15 ounce can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/4 teaspoon fine grain mineral salt
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3/4 cup hummus
- 4–5 burrito-sized tortillas of choice
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add onion, red bell pepper, carrots, chickpeas, and salt to the parchment lined pan. Drizzle the ingredients with olive oil and add the salt, garlic powder, cumin, coriander, and chili powder. Toss to coat the vegetables and chickpeas completely and spread them out in a single layer.
- Bake until brown at the edges, for about 45 min. Toss once, around half-way through.
- Remove the pan from the oven and toss with lemon juice and chopped parsley and cilantro. Add more salt to taste.
- Place tortillas in the warmed oven for 30 seconds to make them pliable.
- Once warmed, smear a generous amount of hummus onto each tortilla. Then, place the roasted ingredients evenly into the tortillas. Roll the burritos, then wrap each one individually in tinfoil.
- Cook Time: 45