- 1 red bell pepper, chopped (seeds and stem removed)
- 2 limes cut into eighths (skin on for muddle method, skin off for blender method)
- 4 cups watermelon, cubed plus triangle slices to garnish
- fine grain sea salt
- For the muddle method, place red pepper and limes in a large bowl and muddle with a wooden spoon until a lot of the juice comes out. Then, add the watermelon and muddle again for about five minutes or until it’s mostly liquid.
- For the blender method, blend the red pepper, limes (skin removed), and watermelon until mostly smooth.
- Next, use a fine mesh strainer to strain the juices into a large bowl, pressing down to get all the juice.
- Put honey on one plate and salt on another. Gently press the rims of the drinking glasses into the honey, then coat with salt. Add ice to the glasses, pour in a shot of tequila if using, and then add the fresh squeezed juice.
- Garnish with watermelon slice, serve and enjoy!