- 3/4 cup water
- 2 white tea bags
- 2 tablespoons honey + more for rim
- 1 grapefruit, ideally organic
- a palmful fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 can grapefruit sparkling water
- Boil the water and add the tea bags. steep for one minute, then remove and squeeze out the bags. Stir in honey and let it cool in the fridge.
- Zest half a grapefruit. Mix the zest with a palmful of salt— really rub it together to distribute those zesty oils.
- Drizzle honey on a plate and roll the rim of a glass in it. Use your finger to spread a thin layer down the top half of the outer glasses. Roll each glass into the grapefruit salt mixture to make a salted grapefruit zest rim.
- Juice the grapefruit into a bowl. Add about 1 cup of grapefruit juice, lime juice, and your tea to a large mason jar. Add ice and shake.
- Add ice to your rimmed glasses. Add the tea/juice mixture. Top them with sparkling water. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 2-4