- 1.5 cups milk of choice (I used homemade coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp dried culinary lavender
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted and soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes (can substitute 2 tbsp of honey, agave, rice malt syrup, whatever)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- Generous pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Bring to boil your milk of choice, then turn off heat
- Add lavender and let steep for 20 minutes
- Pour milk through fine-mesh strainer into blender.
- Blend lavender milk with dates (or sweetener of choice), vanilla, cacao, and sea salt until very very smooth, then mix with chia seeds in a jar or bowl.
- Cover, and put in fridge 4 hours or overnight, stirring after 1 hour to prevent clumps.
Serves 1, although you can double or triple the recipe and eat it throughout the week.