For the Rosemary Cinnamon Maple Simple Syrup:
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary with stems
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
For One Mocktail:
- 2 tablespoons maple simple syrup
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 shot vodka (if you’re opting for a cocktail)
- Ginger kombucha or Ginger Ale to top
- Frozen cranberries to garnish, optional
- 1 sprig of rosemary to garnish, optional
1. Make the simple syrup. Bring all simple syrup ingredients to a boil in the smallest pot you have. Once boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer and cover for 10 minutes.
2. Turn the heat off and let it cool with the lid on for 20 more minutes.
3. To make each mocktail, add a generous amount of ice to a rocks glass. Add 2 tablespoons of the maple simple syrup you just made, plus the cranberry juice and apple cider vinegar (and vodka, if using).
3. Top your glass with ginger kombucha or Ginger Ale and stir.
4. Garnish with frozen cranberries and a sprig of fresh rosemary. Enjoy!