- 2 large cucumbers, peeled
- 1 jalapeño, seeded with the stem and pith (white parts) removed
- Juice + zest of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp honey, rice malt syrup, maple syrup, coconut syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1/8 tsp vanilla powder or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (vanilla powder is nice to use because it has a slightly truer vanilla flavor, but either work great)
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Blend all ingredients until very smooth. Pour into a medium, somewhat shallow freezer-proof container (I like to use a loaf pan or a rectangular Pyrex). Freeze uncovered, stirring or scraping with a fork every hour until completely frozen (about 4 hours). At the end, it should resemble fluffy ice crystals, at which point you can just freeze until ready to eat. Fluff with fork before serving.