- 2 cups of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Zest of 2 lemons (don’t use the juice!)
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 1” squares of cacao butter
- A pinch of fine grain sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of gelatin (optional)
- Pinch of turmeric (optional but gives it the pretty light-yellow color )
- Warm all ingredients in a pot over medium-low until almost boiling.
- Blend until frothy; pour into a glass and enjoy!
You can add the juice of your leftover lemons to sparkling water for a fun little lemonade!
Keywords: dairy-free lemon meringue latte, lemon meringue latte