Makes 1 large pizza or 2 personal pizzas
For the pizza:
- 1 box of your favorite healthy pizza dough mix
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/4 + more of your favorite buffalo sauce
- 4 green onions, sliced
For the ranch dressing:
- 1 5.3-ounce container of unsweetened, plain dairy free yogurt of choice
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill (can substitute 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives (can substitute 1 teaspoon dried)
- Fine grain sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Break a head of cauliflower into florets and toss in a large bowl with the avocado oil and salt. Place on a baking sheet and roast for about 20 minutes, until brown. Once roasted, transfer them back to the large bowl and toss with buffalo sauce.
- Make your pizza crust of choice according to the package instructions. You can make one large pizza crust or two personal size pizza crusts.
- Make the quick ranch dressing by whisking together the yogurt, seasonings, and herbs in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the crust(s) are cooked through, spread the Buffalo sauce on the pizza crust all the way to the crust. Layer the buffalo cauliflower onto the crust(s), distributing evenly. Drizzle on the ranch dressing and sprinkle on sliced green onions. Slice into equal parts, and enjoy!