- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 3/4 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1.75 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, preferably pasture-raised (or sub flax eggs)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Flaky sea salt, to top
- Preheat the over to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, in a double boiler or the microwave, melt together the avocado oil and dark chocolate.
- Mix in the almond flour, baking soda, cacao, coconut sugar, salt, vanilla, and baking soda.
- Stir in the eggs.
- When the batter is smooth, add the walnuts.
- Scoop into 16-18 cookies, top with flaky salt if using, and bake for 10-12 min.
- Let cool on the pan and then enjoy!
I like these ones a teensy bit under baked, so I bake them until they’re just set!
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: Grain-Free Fudgy Brownie Cookies, Fudgy Brownie Cookies