- 3/4 cup well-stirred unsalted creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 pasture-raised egg (can substitute flax eggs)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Zest of one orange
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat the over to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stir together all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into a lightly greased 10” cast iron (if you use an 8” one or a 9×9” pan, that’s fine, you just will need to bake it a bit longer!).
- Spread out so it’s even, then bake until the edges are golden and the middle is just set (err on the side of under baking), about 30-35 min.
- Serve warm, with vanilla ice cream on top!
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: Grain Free Gingerbread Cookie Skillet, Gingerbread Cookie Skillet, Liz Moody Cookie Recipes