- 1 cup unsalted creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup blackstrap molasses
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/3 cups chopped dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups chopped marshmallows (I used the recipe from my book!)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond butter, maple syrup, molasses, eggs, vanilla, almond flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda until smooth.
- Stir in 1 cup of chocolate.
- Pour into a parchment-lined 9”x9” pan, and spread so it’s even.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is brown and the center isn’t jiggly.
- Top with remaining chocolate & marshmallows and broil until mallows are toasty & melted, about 3 minutes (but watch so it doesn’t burn!).
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: grain-free s'mores blondies, healthy s'mores blondies, healthy s'mores blondies recipe