- 1 cup unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 pastured egg (a flax egg works too)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- Dark chocolate discs, for the center
- Mix together peanut butter, coconut sugar, egg, vanilla, and salt until well combined.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes, or until the dough can be rolled into a ping pong-sized ball with your hands.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Start rolling, then place the balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 11-13 minutes, or until bottoms are light brown. Remove from oven and immediately press one disc into the center of each cookie (this helps it melt a bit and adhere to the cookie).
- Let the cookies cool completely before removing from pan.
Keywords: Healthy Peanut Butter Blossoms, 5-Ingredient Peanut Butter Blossoms, Peanut Butter Blossoms