- 1/3 cup creamy unsalted cashew or almond butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/8 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 – 2 cups milk of choice (start with 1 and add more as needed to blend!)
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower
- 1/4 cup hulled hemp hearts
- 1 frozen banana
- Stir together nut butter, vanilla, almond extract, maple syrup, almond flour, and sea salt until a dough forms (it’ll be thick, use your hands!).
- Divide in half.
- To one half, mix in 2 tablespoons of sprinkles, then roll into balls the size of the chunks you find in cookie dough ice cream.
- Add the other half to a blender and blend with milk, cauliflower, hemp hearts, and banana until smooth.
- Pulse in the remaining 2 sprinkles until it’s distributed but not fully blended.
- Pour into two glasses. Stir in/top with birthday cake chunks!
Keywords: healthy birthday cake batter milkshake, birthday cake batter milkshake