- 2.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons unsalted creamy cashew butter (I used Justin’s)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 4 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2/3 cup oat flour
- 1.5 teaspoon almond extract (I used Simply Organic)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened non dairy milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon of organic sprinkles (optional, but fun—I used these)
- Mix everything together in a large bowl. It’ll be a dry mixture, so you want to use your hands and kind of knead it until you get a big smooth ball.
- Add in the organic sprinkles, if desired.
- Roll into 8 balls or so, and store in the fridge until ready to eat. Get ready to get addicted!