- 2.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons unsalted creamy cashew butter
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 4 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2/3 cup oat flour
- 1.5 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened non dairy milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon of organic sprinkles (optional)
- Add all ingredients (except for the sprinkles) to a large bowl. Mix it together with your hands and knead it until it forms a smooth ball.
- If using sprinkles, add them to the mix and combine with your hands until well distributed.
- Roll into 8 balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and either enjoy or save for later!