For the sandwich:
- 2 English muffins
- 2 eggs
- 2 frozen hash brown patties
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- ⅓ cup arugula
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 slices cheddar
For the Herby Avocado “Aioli”
- 1/2 avocado
- Big handful of basil, woody stems removed (about ½ cup)
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 jalapeño, pith and seeds removed
- Big pinch of fine grain sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and space out bacon. Place in a cold oven and set the heat to 425 degrees F. Your bacon should be crispy perfection in about 20 minutes! Place on a paper towel lined plate to soak up excess grease.
- While the bacon cooks, make your Herby Avocado “Aioli.” Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until creamy. Add water 1-2 tsp at a time if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium heat. Add a drizzle of oil. Rub the chopped rosemary on your frozen hash browns then add to the pan. Cook until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- On the same pan, add another drizzle of oil or butter to coat. Cook eggs as you’d like (scrambled, fried, etc). Remove and set aside.
- On the same pan, add your english muffin cut side down to get browned and crispy, about 45 seconds. Flip over and add a slice of cheddar cheese. Cover until melted, about 30 seconds.
- Assemble your sandwich, adding the Herby Avocado “Aioli” to the other side of the English muffin without cheese then stack on the remaining ingredients. Slice in half, grab a napkin (or 3), and ENJOY!