- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 cloves garlic, microplaned or minced
- 1 teaspoon microplaned or minced fresh ginger (can substitute ground ginger)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey (substitute maple syrup if vegan!) + more for cucumbers
- 4 cups total filling (use shredded cooked chicken, drained rinsed chickpeas, cauliflower florets roasted with olive oil and salt, or a mix of all 3!)
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into half-moons
- Apple cider vinegar
- Fine-grain sea salt
- 4–5 green onions, chopped
- Red pepper flakes
- Romaine leaves, to wrap
- In a large bowl, mix together tahini, soy sauce, lime juice, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, honey.
- Stir in filling until well coated.
- Add cucumbers to a bowl with a splash of ACV, a drizzle of honey, and a sprinkle of salt and toss to coat.
- Add filling to romaine leaves, then top with green onions, quick-pickled cucumbers, and red pepper flakes.
- Category: Dinner
Keywords: healthy chicken salad lettuce wraps, chicken salad lettuce wraps