- 2 cups spinach or mixed greens
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 ripe avocado
- 6 pitted Medjool dates (soak in boiling water for 10 minutes and drain if you have a weaker blender)
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Pinch of cloves
- Generous grind black pepper
- 1/4 cup hulled hemp hearts (or sub 2 scoops of unflavored or chocolate protein powder of choice!)
- Pinch salt
1. Add all ingredients to a blender, then add your desired water amount (more = a thinner smoothie and less = a thicker smoothie).
2. Blend until smooth! Note: If you do not have a high-powered blender, start by blending just your greens and water for one minute, then add the rest of the ingredients. Serves 2, so save half for tomorrow or share with someone you love. Enjoy!
Keywords: healthy chocolate chai smoothie