- 1/3 cup creamy unsalted cashew or almond butter
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/8 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 4 tablespoons cacao nibs, chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower
- 1/4 cup hulled hemp hearts
- 1 frozen banana
- In a medium bowl, use your hands to stir together nut butter, vanilla, maple syrup, almond flour and sea salt until a thick dough forms.
- Divide in half. To one half, mix in 2 tbsp of chocolate chips, then roll into balls the size of the chunks you find in cookie dough ice cream.
- Add the other half to a blender and blend with milk, cauliflower, hemp hearts, and banana until smooth.
- Pulse in the remaining 2 tbsp chocolate until it’s distributed but not fully blended.
- Pour into two glasses. Stir in/top with cookie dough chunks! Enjoy with a friend, or save the second serving for tomorrow by storing in the fridge in a mason jar with a lid!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5