- 1 large egg (you can sub a flax egg to make them vegan!)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup creamy unsalted almond or cashew butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup chopped raw walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir together all ingredients except nuts and dark chocolate until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. The batter will be thick; you can use your hands to incorporate.
- Roll into ping pong sized balls and place on a parchment-lined banking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from oven. Let cool on pan and then enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: healthy cookie recipe, healthy chocolate chunk cookie, healthy chocolate cookie