- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 – 3 jalapeños, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- 1 cup chopped veggies of choice (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 pack of wide rice noodles (this is the brand I used)
- 3 pastured eggs, beaten
- Fine grain sea salt
- 4 cups fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 – 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Soak noodles according to package instructions—test them occasionally to make sure they’re very al dente. Whisk together sauce ingredients; set aside.
- In a large frying pan, saute 1 tablespoon of avocado oil over medium heat. Add onion and jalapeno; cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add 1 more tablespoon of avocado oil, veggies, and a pinch of salt, and cook until veggies are brightly colored and cooked through. Push to the side of the pan and add the beaten eggs, cooking without touching the veggies too much until the eggs are set.
- Remove the pan from heat.
- Toss the veggies with eggs, and add in the noodles and the basil, reserving a few leaves for garnish. Toss entire dish with sauce until everything is well-coated. Serves 2.