- 1 clamshell of cherry tomatoes
- a drizzle of olive oil
- a generous sprinkle of oregano
- a big pinch of fine grain sea salt
- a big sprinkle of shredded parmesan, mozzarella, or cheddar cheese (can be vegan!)
- First, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pre-heat the oven to 400F. Then, prepare your cherry tomatoes by cutting them into halves and placing them on the prepared sheet. Toss them in a drizzle of olive oil and add a generous sprinkle of dried oregano and a big pinch of fine grain sea salt. Toss with your hands to coat evenly.
- Spread the tomatoes out on the pan so they’re not touching each other and so each tomato is facing cut-side up. Roast for 30-40 minutes, until the underside of the tomato is dark brown and even has black specks but not totally burned.
- Remove them from the oven and sprinkle on the cheese. Roast again for about 5 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve immediately while hot, and enjoy!