- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin purée
- 1 cup unsalted creamy almond butter (make sure it’s well stirred!)
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs, ideally pasture-raised
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 teaspoons allspice
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a non stick small pot over medium-low, reduce the pumpkin purée, stirring regularly, for about 20 minutes, until its a half a cup (it’ll stick to your pot for sure, just soak it for 10 min to clean).
- Add the reduced 1/2 cup pumpkin purée to a bowl with all remaining ingredients except for the pepitas.
- Stir until well combined, then scoop into a parchment-lined loaf pan.
- Top with pepitas and bake for one hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for at least 20 min in pan before slicing. Enjoy!
Keywords: healthy starbucks pumpkin loaf