- ½ cup unsalted almond butter
- 1.5 tablespoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract (use real almond extract, not artificial!)
- ¾ cup + 2 tablespoons blanched almond flour
- ⅛ teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- Sprinkles, to top
- Stir together all ingredients other than sprinkles in a bowl until well combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop to scoop onto a parchment-lined plate (different nut butters can be different consistencies—if the mixture is too dry to stick together in a ball well, add a bit more nut butter; if it’s too wet to hold it’s shape, add a bit more almond flour).
- Top with sprinkles and store in the freezer until you’re ready to eat.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: Healthy Sugar Cookie Dough Bites, Sugar Cookie Dough Bites