These are so perfect for any summer celebration! You can make everything ahead, just store in the fridge separately & assemble before serving.
- 2 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cold butter (or sub coconut oil, just make sure it’s solid!)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 egg white
- 8 oz unsweetened plain yogurt (coconut is fine too!)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 cup berries of choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together almond flour & salt, then use a fork to cut butter into the mixture until a rough sand texture forms. Add honey, ACV, egg white, and mix.
- Divide evenly between 12 greased muffin cups, then use your fingers to press into a tart shape.
- Bake for 10-12 min, until the edges are golden.
- Stir together the yogurt, honey, cardamom, and vanilla.
- When tarts are completely cool, fill with yogurt mix, then top with berries and an extra drizzle of honey!
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: summer berry tart, honeyed cardamom berry tart, grain free berry tart