- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 4 peaches, halved with the pit removed
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed butter or coconut oil, softened but not liquid
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use a fork or your fingers to mix the pecans, butter, oats, oat flour, coconut sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl until a crumbly topping forms.
- Arrange peaches cut side up in a shallow glass baking dish, then distribute crumble evenly between them.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until the crumble is golden brown, and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: personal pecan peach crumble, pecan peach crumble