Is there anything better than a dessert that’s nutritious enough to eat for breakfast? YES—a dessert made with PEACHES that’s nutritious enough to eat for breakfast or a midday snack! I love the natural sweetness of the pecans with the GENEROUS amount of vanilla, which almost gives a bourbon-like flavor to this Personal Pecan Peach Crumble that’s so Southern and homey feeling with the peaches.
This Personal Peach Pecan Crumble makes stone fruit the star of the show.
I’m a stone fruit fiend, and these little crumble babies allow the peaches to be their absolute best selves with the addition of a pecan-studded, perfectly sweet crumble topping.
If you also really, really love peaches like I do, you need to check out my Roasted Peaches with Coconut Yogurt & Cinnamon Lavender Granola (just saying!).
First of all, these crumbles are SO cute and perfectly sized. Second, they’re gluten-free, not too sweet, and actually filling, with plenty of fiber (pecans have 3 grams per 1-oz serving!), protein (pecans have 3 grams of plant-based protein per 1-oz serving!), and ‘good’ fats (pecans have 12 grams of ‘good’ monounsaturated fat per serving and only 2 grams of saturated fat).
Make this Pecan Peach Crumble truly PERSONAL!
Feel free to play around with these—you can swap in any stone fruit or even halved apples for the base (or mix it up and do a bunch of different fruit in each batch! Need some inspo for other stone fruits to substitute? Try any of the following:
They’re PERSONAL crumbles, a place for you to express your own very UNIQUE needs and desires and wants. It might sound like a lot for a crumble, but these are up to the challenge!).
Enjoy, and tag me if you make it on Instagram (@lizmoody)—I can’t wait to see!Print
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 4 peaches, halved with the pit removed
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed butter or coconut oil, softened but not liquid
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use a fork or your fingers to mix the pecans, butter, oats, oat flour, coconut sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl until a crumbly topping forms.
- Arrange peaches cut side up in a shallow glass baking dish, then distribute crumble evenly between them.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until the crumble is golden brown, and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: personal pecan peach crumble, pecan peach crumble