Quite simply, this anti-anxiety meal plan is the book that I wish someone had given me at the peak of my anxiety. I’ve been a journalist for more than a decade, writing for places like goop, Vogue, Marie Claire, and even serving as the Food Director at mindbodygreen. Now, I host the Healthier Together podcast. All of this gives me incredible access to the country’s best doctors. For years, I’ve gotten to reach out to them to discuss breakthrough studies, intriguing supplements, methods that work with their own patients, and more.
Beyond that, in my years as a journalist, I’ve been lucky enough to learn about flavor and technique from some of the world’s best chefs. I’ve always viewed myself as the bridge between the world of health and the world of flavor, and this book will be exactly that: the best methodology for alleviating anxiety, delivered to you in recipes that will make your tastebuds salivate. The anti-anxiety meal plan will:
- Make information from doctors and scientists into actionable easy changes you can incorporate into your every day life
- Provide you with everything you need to eat and live an anxiety-relieving life for 7 days, including a comprehensive shopping list and recipes for all of your meals
- Give you recipes for DELICIOUS food that you’ll look forward to eating—and that will actually FILL YOU UP
- Give you tips, tricks, and advice based on science, years of interviews, and my own personal experience!
- 50 pages of recipes, supplement guidance, and lifestyle advice, all in an easy-to-follow format
- Recipes built with foods that help alleviate anxiety on a cellular level, while the other components of the plan tackle your nervous system, hormones, and more
- Shopping lists
- Recipes thoughtfully designed to use up ALL ingredients you buy, so you won’t have any food waste
- Recipes that use easy-to-find ingredients
I designed the anti-anxiety meal plan to be as easy as possible for EVERYONE to follow, so you won’t have to miss out on anxiety reducing regardless of your meal plan. With that in mind, the plan is:
- Optionally vegetarian
- 100% gluten free
- 100% dairy free
Whether you’re going through a bout of increased stress or you have chronic anxiety, this book will be a key tool in your toolbox for feeling your best and living your fullest, happiest life. You’ll get an email to download the ebook upon purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: This book is not meant to replace professional counseling. If you’re at all able, and especially if you’re feeling overwhelmed to the point that you can’t function or having any thoughts of self-harm, please seek out professional help. The National Suicide Hotline is 800-273-8255, and can be called at any time, and Psychology Today has a wonderful resource for finding a therapist near you.