- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoons soy or tamari sauce (look for tamari, if gluten free)
Curried Ginger Carrots
- 3 carrots, cut into small planks
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground curry powder
- ½ teaspoon powdered ginger
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Lundberg Toasted Coconut Rice, prepared according to package instructions
- Thai Pesto Sauce
- 2 small red chili peppers, cut into thin slices
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Toss broccoli with sesame oil and soy sauce. Toss carrots with coconut oil, curry, ginger and salt. Spread both in a single layer on separate parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake until edges are golden brown, flipping once halfway through. This should be about 25 – 30 minutes, although you may need to remove carrots or broccoli first and let the other continue cooking, depending on sizes cut.
- To make bowl, divide rice between four separate bowls. Top with carrots, broccoli, pesto and chilies, then add toasted coconut flakes and sesame seeds to garnish. Serve immediately.