- 3 cups pasta, cooked in well-salted water
- 3 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups torn fresh basil or mint leaves
- 1 1/2 cups raw, shelled pistachios, chopped as finely as possible
- Fine-grain sea salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Cook your pasta according to the package instructions in a pot with boiling water and a palmful of salt. Drain and rinse your pasta under cold water.
- Add the pasta to a bowl and toss it with peas, strawberries, tomatoes, pistachios, and herbs (if serving this salad the same day). If making in advance, hold herbs until ready to serve.
- Add a couple pinches of salt, lime juice, and drizzle in enough olive oil to coat and toss until evenly distributed.
- Finish with a grind of fresh black pepper and chill in the refrigerator before serving.
Keywords: super pretty summer pasta salad, summer pasta salad recipe