- 3 cups pasta, cooked in well-salted water
- 3 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups torn fresh basil or mint leaves
- 1 1/2 cups raw, shelled pistachios, chopped as finely as possible
- Fine-grain sea salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Drain and rinse your pasta under cold water (yes, I’m letting you RINSE YOUR PASTA. Just this one time though. Enjoy it!).
- Add to a bowl and toss with peas, strawberries, tomatoes, herbs (unless you’re making ahead and then add them later), and pistachios.
- Add a generous amount of salt and toss to coat.
- Add lime juice and enough olive oil to just coat and toss again!
- Finish with black pepper and chill in the fridge before serving.
Keywords: super pretty summer pasta salad, summer pasta salad recipe