- 1/2 cup ground flaxseeds
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder (optional, but recommended for extra flavor)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons of everything bagel seasoning, store-bought or homemade
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together all of the ingredients except for the everything bagel seasoning in a bowl until a big ball forms. Let it rest for10 minutes.
- Place the ball in the middle of the sheet and cover it with an additional sheet of parchment paper. Use a rolling pin to roll out the ball until the dough is cracker thin (it won’t rise). Remove the top piece of parchment and set it aside (but don’t throw it away—you’ll need it later!)
- Sprinkle the rolled-out dough with the everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, cover with the reserved sheet of parchment paper and another baking sheet, then carefully flip, so the large cracker ends up top-side down on a new baking sheet. Return to the oven for 15 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and reduce the heat to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut the large cracker into evenly sized cracker squares. Space out the crackers a bit so they’re not touching each other. Return to the oven for 30 minutes, until crispy. Serve or save for later!