- 1/2 small purple cabbage
- 2 red peppers, stems and seeds removed, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 5 green onions, both ends removed, chopped
- 1 cup fresh salsa (if your salsa doesn’t have lime, add a squeeze of it to final dish)
- olive oil
- fine grain sea salt
- Toss cabbage and peppers with olive oil and a generous amount of salt. Spread in a single layer on a parchment-lined pan, then roast at 400F until brown at the edges.
- Place the roasted vegetables in a large bowl and mix with the remaining ingredients, a drizzle of olive oil, and extra salsa and salt to taste. Serve with chips or over rice!