For my 100th episode, Zack asks me YOUR questions. We get and honest about:
- my full career journey, including how Hootie and Blowfish jump started my career and my full path to becoming a magazine editor in NYC
- my hair, skin, and supplement routines
- the things I’ve learned from the podcast that have changed my life the most
- the best and worse parts of nomad life
- the biggest challenges and perks of being an entrepreneur
I would LOVE to hear from you any thoughts you have as you’re listening, so definitely screenshot and tag me @lizmoody! I’d also love to know if you’d like more solo episodes, and whether you prefer a Q&A format or something else.
I would SO appreciate it if you shared this episode or any favorite episodes with someone you love in your life!
PS: My Patreon is live! You can join Green Smoothie Society and get access to ALL of my green smoothie recipes and advice! Get all the deets at patreon.com/lizmoody.
This episode is sponsored by the Healthier Together Deck, which has 150 conversation starters in 6 categories! Find out more at htdeck.com—if you order today, you can get it in time for Valentine’s Day!
This episode is sponsored by AG1 by Athletic Greens. Visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
This episode is sponsored by Seed. You can get 15% off your first month’s supply of Seed’s DS-01™ Daily Synbiotic by going to https://seed.com/daily-synbiotic and using the code LIZMOODY.
This episode is sponsored by Paleovalley. Head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.