- a simple trick to decide what to be productive about and prioritize every day
- how to balance prioritizing what you WANT to do every day and what you HAVE to do every day
- how to build a better morning routine
- how your self talk is hurting your productivity—and how to change it
- the best time of day to wake up for optimal productivity
- the number one habit you should incorporate to be more productive
- the secret to getting MORE work done in way LESS time
- the 7 causes of procrastination and how to overcome each of them
- why a weekly review will change your life (and exactly how to do it)
- his thoughts on time blocking and other popular productivity hacks
- his top app picks for productivity
- how to have restorative relaxation time and enjoy NOT being productive
I would love to hear from you as you listen to this episode so definitely tag @lizmoody and @chrisbaileyauth with any thoughts, feelings, or reactions as you’re listening! I would also appreciate if you shared this episode or any favorite episodes from the year!
PS: My very first product is live!!! Go to htdeck.com to snag your Healthier Together Deck, which has 150 conversation starters in 6 categories! Find out more at htdeck.com—this is a self-funded limited run and these will sell out!!
PS: My Patreon is live! You can join Green Smoothie Society and get access to ALL of my green smoothie recipes and advice! Get all the deets at patreon.com/lizmoody.
This episode is sponsored by AG1 by Athletic Greens. Visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
This episode is sponsored by Nuzest. You can use the code “LizHT” for 20% off your order on http://nuzest.us/LizHT.
This episode is sponsored by Seed. You can get 15% off your first month’s supply of Seed’s DS-01™ Daily Synbiotic by going to https://seed.com/daily-synbiotic and using the code LIZMOODY.
This episode is sponsored by Paleovalley. Head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.