Today we have a brand new episode of my How I Learned To Love My Body series featuring lovely Britney Vest, whom you might know as @fittybritttty. Britney is a fitness and wellness influencer and the founder of WVVY, a super cute line of size inclusive activewear.
On this episode, we talk about:
- How to set boundaries around body and appearance conversations with family members
- How to overcome negative childhood body experiences
- Her weight loss experience and how that impacted her relationship with her body (in good and bad ways)
- How she switched from being focused on her weight to being focused on wellness as a whole
- How to love working out
- How to not compare your body to your friends’
- How to balance plastic surgery and bodily changes with loving yourself
I would love to hear what you learned listening to this episode, so definitely screenshot and tag me (@lizmoody) and Britney (@fittybritttty) on Instagram.
PS: My Patreon is live! You can join Green Smoothie Society and get access to ALL of my green smoothie recipes and advice! Get all the deets at patreon.com/lizmoody.
This episode is sponsored by Kyoto Botanicals, the first CBD brand I’ve recommended on this podcast! Right now, I’m loving their Warmth tincture, which has turmeric and cinnamon, and the Warmth balm, which is so helpful for headaches and sore muscles. You can get a whopping 25% off your order (AND they always have free shipping!) by using the code “HEALTHIERTOGETHER” at kyotobotanicals.com.
This episode is sponsored by Nuzest, one of my favorite protein powders. It’s 98% digestible (a rarity in the protein powder space) and—get this—it actually tastes good. I recommend the Digestive Support Line—they have a Probiotic Vanilla and a Probiotic Cacao. You can use the code “LizHT” for 20% off your order on http://nuzest.us/LizHT.
This episode is sponsored by Paleovalley, who make incredibly high quality supplements. If you’d like to check out their Turmeric Complex, Vitamin C, Neuroeffect, or any of Paleovalley’s other amazing products, head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.