I’m so excited to welcome Charlotte Palermino, licensed aesthetician, social media star, and co-founder and CEO of Dieux to the podcast. On this episode, we talk about:
- the problems with beauty marketing and how we view beauty
- a refreshing way to view aging
- how to stop listening to shoulds and live YOUR best life
- the best French beauty secrets
- her current favorite skincare products
- her morning and evening routine
- why you should stop exfoliating your skin
- how to avoid the retinol “purge”
- why your retinol might not actually work (and how to find one that does)
- the best moisturizers you can buy for both dry and acne-prone skin
- how to tell if any product you buy is actually going to be effective (hint: it’s NOT reading the ingredients list)
- the best sunscreens on the market
- a trick for reapplying sunscreen over makeup
- why you’re not getting the results you want from face oil
- the best super minimal skincare routine for stressed, busy people who still want to glow
- how to combat the effect of pollution on your skin
- how to tell if products you buy are truly sustainable
- her hot take on: ice rollers, lymphatic massage, frownies, face shaving, microneedling, microcurrent, gua sha
Charlotte has generously agreed to give away 5 winners each 2 sets of the viral Dieux Forever Eye Masks. To enter, just follow @charlotteparler and @lizmoody on Instagram, and then comment on my most recent post one thing you loved or learned from this episode.
This episode is sponsored by Olive and June. If you want to try Olive and June for yourself and have mani’s that last over a week, visit oliveandjune.com/HEALTHIER20 for 20% off your first Mani System!
This episode is sponsored by AG1 by Athletic Greens. Visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today
This episode is sponsored by Paleovalley. Head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.