My guest today is the lovely Jessie Inchauspe, founder of @glucosegoddess and the author of the upcoming Glucose Revolution. On this episode, she shares:
- how managing glucose can impact things like PCOS, fertility, aging, energy, gut health, and more
- why blood sugar impacts your weight as much if not MORE than calories
- the one food you can eat before any meal to mitigate glucose spikes (no matter what you’re eating!)
- how the order you eat food impacts your blood sugar curve
- why you actually SHOULDN’T eat fruit alone
- how blending, cooking, and juicing food impacts how it affects your glucose
- the simple hack that makes pasta, rice, and other carbs WAY better for your glucose—and your gut
- how zero calorie sweeteners like monk fruit, stevia, and erythritol impact glucose
- 4 genius hacks for dealing with sugar cravings
- an exact action plan for eating sugar-filled dessert in a way that’s better for your body
- the impact of cinnamon, sauna, meditation, and more on your blood sugar
- the best time to workout to manage blood sugar spikes
- and so much more!
Tag @lizmoody and @glucosegoddess with any thoughts, feelings, or reactions as you’re listening, and show us any hacks you’re trying!
I would also SO appreciate if you shared this episode or any favorite episodes with someone you love in your life!
PS: My very first product is live!!! Go to htdeck.com to snag your Healthier Together Deck, which has 150 conversation starters in 6 categories! Find out more at htdeck.com—this is a self-funded limited run and these will sell out!!
PS: My Patreon is live! You can join Green Smoothie Society and get access to ALL of my green smoothie recipes and advice! Get all the deets at patreon.com/lizmoody.
This episode is sponsored by AG1 by Athletic Greens. Visit athleticgreens.com/healthiertogether and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.
This episode is sponsored by Seed. You can get 15% off your first month’s supply of Seed’s DS-01™ Daily Synbiotic by going to https://seed.com/daily-synbiotic and using the code LIZMOODY.
This episode is sponsored by Paleovalley. Head over to paleovalley.com and use the code LIZM for 15% off.
This episode is sponsored by GoMacro. You can get a whopping 30% off your order of $50 or more PLUS free shipping by going to gomacro.com and using the code healthiertogether.
Healthier Together cover art by Zack. Healthier Together music by Alex Ruimy.